ipowermasterminds

jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013


I made 650 usd On Wednesday, Did You?








I just came of the meeting, had a very nice meeting with a few fellow contacts out of the banking business. This very morning I traded a little bit our "Bollingerband" strategy and pocketed a nice 650 usd, just to keep my skills and instincts good..

You know, a good trader stays on top of his game right?

I have people trading for me now but I still love the game and need to hone my skills ;)

Speaking of it, have you started making winning trades already?

Remember our German banker membersarea website at,

Click Here

I got a lot of messages in my inbox that I need to wade through! Please bear with me if responses are a little late.. I'm overwhelmed.

I will soon share a few emails I got from some people that make much coin already. Theres even a guy that made a little "trading saloon" and uses our trading system on 5 computers at the same time!

I'm seriously impressed and glad. I hope You put the money to good use Marcel ;)


Okay that`s it .. soon a few testimonials of happy traders will follow along with my scheduled seminars for 2013!
http://germanbankersecret.com/images/affiliates/seminars_norbert.jpg
Go to here to get this strategy now!

Take care and start trading.. you're almost at the end of the rainbow and will enjoy all the benefits of a better life.. i am 100% sure of it!